Kimberly Morrow, LCSW and Elizabeth DuPont Spencer, LCSW-C
About the instructor
Kimberly Morrow, LCSW and Elizabeth DuPont Spencer, LCSW-C are both in private practice. Kimberly is in Erie, PA and Elizabeth is in North Bethesda, MD. Each has 25 years of experience using cognitive behavioral therapy with exposure and response prevention to treat anxiety and OCD. They provide online and in person training to therapists across the country.
For clinicians who want to increase their professional appearance, consider becoming a Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional (CCAPT). We are pleased that these 12-hour webinars have been approved to meet all the requirements needed for certification. Use the discount code ANXIETY20 to save $20.
Working with kids means having a chance to reclaim childhood from the anxiety or OCD monster. And it can be fun, as well as very, very rewarding! Use our handouts “Fun ways to play with ERP” and “Tips for Teachers” to jumpstart your success with anxious children.
Webinar – Recorded – Available self-paced, to view at your convenience
- Special considerations when working with children
- Adding play to your treatment plan
- Strategies for age-appropriate interventions
- Teach kids to talk back to their fears
How to handle parent resistance/therapy interference
- Utilize play-based exposure interventions for the treatment of anxiety in children and adolescents.
- Implement age-appropriate exposure and response prevention techniques to reduce symptoms of Anxiety and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
- Form a team with parents, teachers, and child to improve treatment outcomes.
- Continuing Education: AnxietyTraining.com, ACE Provider Number 1637, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) Program. AnxietyTraining.com maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 10/17/19 – 10/17/22. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval for continuing education credits. Social workers participating in this course will receive 1 continuing education clock hour.
- Course Fee: $29.99 includes 1 hour of content, hand-outs, and continuing education credit. To receive CE credit, you must complete the webinar, answer the completion questions correctly, and complete a course evaluation. If you do not answer the questions correctly, review the materials and re-take the test. A CE certificate will be immediately emailed to you once you have completed the requirements. AnxietyTraining.com offers a complete, 100% refund if you are not completely satisfied with this course. Contact Elizabeth@anxietytraining.com for refund information or with any other concerns about this course.
We are committed to making this course accessible to all. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodations. In some cases, documentation is requested for review.